Dr. Lipeng He currently works at Southern University of Science and Technology. He received his Ph.D. from the Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2019, after which she was a postdoctoral research fellow at the Southern University of Science and Technology. His research interests include Fine-scale crustal structure, Induced earthquakes and Microseismic detection.
2010.09-2014.06, Lanzhou University, Geology, Bachelor’s degree；
2014.09-2019.06, Guangzhou Institute of Geochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Structural Geology, Doctoral degree.
2019-2022 Post-doctoral research in Marine Geology, Department of Ocean Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China;
2022-now Research Associate Professor, Department of Ocean Science and Engineering, Southern University of Science and Technology, Shenzhen, China.
Determining Lithosphere and Upper Mantle deformation and Melting beneath East Asia: An Integrated Seismic/Geodynamic Model Approach (2021-2024) supported by Natural Science Foundation of China (92058212)
(1) He, Lipeng; Wu, Qimin; Chen, Xiaowei; Sun, Xinlei; Guo, Zhen; Chen, Yongshun John; Detailed 3D Seismic Velocity Structure of the Prague, Oklahoma Fault Zone and the Implications for Induced Seismicity, Geophysical Research Letters, 2021, 48(24): 0-e2021GL096137.
(2) He, Lipeng; Sun, Xinlei; Li, Pengfei; Ai, Sanxi; Li, Jianming; Lithospheric Structure Near Jiuyishan, South China: Implications for Asthenospheric Upwelling and Lithospheric Modification, Geophysical Research Letters, 2021, 48(24): 0-e2021GL096572.
(3) He Lipeng; Guo Zhen; Chen Yongshun John; Huang Qinghua; Yang Yingjie; Seismic Imaging ofa Magma Chamber and Melt Recharge of the Dormant Datong Volcanoes, Earth and Space Science, 2021,8(12): 1-13.
(4) He, Lipeng; Sun, Xinlei; Yang, Hongfeng; Qin, Jialing; Shen, Yusong; Ye, Xiuwei; Upper Crustal Structure and Earthquake Mechanism in the Xinfengjiang Water Reservoir, Guangdong, China, Journal of Geophysical Research-Solid Earth, 2018, 123(5): 3799-3813.
(5) Ai, Sanxi; Zheng, Yong; He, Lipeng; Song, Meiqing; Joint inversion of ambient noise and earthquake data in the Trans-North China Orogen: On-going lithospheric modification and its impact on the Cenozoic continental rifting, Tectonophysics, 2019, 763: 73-85.
(6) Ai, Sanxi; Zheng, Yong; Wang, Sixue; He, Lipeng; Joint inversion of Rayleigh wave ellipticity and phase velocity for crustal structure in Taiwan, Tectonophysics, 814(9): 228946.
(7) Li, Jianming; Sun, Xinlei; Wang, Shuang; He, Lipeng; Fan, An; Zhang, Peng; Crustal shear wave velocity structure near the Jiuyishan area from seismic ambient noise tomography: Implications for tectonic evolution in South China, Chinese Journal of Geophysics- Chinese Edition, 63(1):184-195.
(8) Wang, Shuang; Sun, Xinlei; Qin, Jialing; He, Lipeng; Deng, Yangfan. Fine fault structure of Xinfengjiang water reservoir area from high-frequency ambient noise tomography, Chinese Journal of Geophysics,61(2): 593-603 (2018).