1997 Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Ph.D.
1993 Department of Chemistry, Jilin University, M.S.
1990 Department of Chemistry, Jilin University, B.S.
2017-now SUSTech Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies, Southern University of Science and Technology, Associate Research Professor
2009-2017 The Biodesign Institute at Arizona State University, Associate Research Scientist
2003-2009 Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Washington, Postdoctoral Research Associate then Acting Assistant Professor
2002-2003 Department of Chemistry, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Research Scientist
2000-2002 RIKEN Institute, Japan, Postdoctoral Research Associate
1998-1999 Sagami Chemical Research Center, Japan, Research Associate
1997-1998 Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Research Associate
Research fields of Dr. Fengyu Su include organic and polymeric electrochromic materials and devices, and organic and polymeric fluorescent probes as biosensors. Dr. Su has the interdisciplinary research backgrounds in materials science and engineering, electronic studies of materials and devices and biomedical applications.
(1) Ling, Huan; Wu, Jianchang, Su, Fengyu*; Tian, Yanqing*; Liu Yan Jun*, Automatic light-adjusting electrochromic device powered by perovskite solar cell, Nature Communications, 2021, 12: 1010
(2) Ling, Huan; Su, Fengyu*; Tian, Yanqing*; Luo, Dan, Liu Yan Jun*, Sun Xiao Wei, A highly stable and tunable visible-near-IR electrochromic all-in-one gel device, ChemPhotoChem, 2020, 4: 357-365
(3) Su, Fengyu#; Agarwal, Shubhangi#; Pan, Tingting#; Qiao, Yuan; Zhang,
Liqiang; Shi, Zhengwei; Kong, Xiangxing; Day, Kevin; Chen, Meiwan; Meldrum,
Deirdre*; Kodibagkar, Vikram D.*; Tian, Yanqing*, Multifunctional PHPMA-Derived Polymer for Ratiometric pH Sensing, Fluorescence Imaging, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2018, 10(2): 1556~1565, DOI:10.1021/acsami.7b15796
(4) Kong, Xiangxing#; Su, Fengyu#; Zhang, Liqiang# ; Yaron, Jordan; Lee, Fred; Shi, Zhengwei; Tian, Yanqing*; Meldrum, Deirdre*, A Highly Selective Mitochondria- Targeting Fluorescent K+ Sensor, Angewandte Chemie- International Edition, 2015, 54(41): 12053~12057
(5) Zhou, Xianfeng#; Su, Fengyu#; Tian, Yanqing*; Youngbull, Cody; Johnson, Roger H.; Meldrum, Deirdre*, A new highly selective fluorescent K+ sensor, Journal of the American Chemical Society, 2011, 133(46): 18530~18533,