Research Assistant Professor
Dr. Xu born in 1987, received a BS (2009) in applied geophysics from China University of Geosciences (Beijing), and a PhD (2015) in geophysics from the Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. Then, he was a post-doctor at the Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences until 2018. His research interests are seismic data processing and migration, GPU parallel computing, microseismic data static correction and events location, etc.
2009.9~2015.6, Institute of Geology and Geophysics Chinese Academy of Sciences, Geophysics, PhD
2005.9~2009.7, China University Of Geosciences (Beijing), Geophysics, BS
2016.04 – Present Research Assistant Professor
Department of Earth and Space Sciences, Southern University of Science and Technology
2015.06 – 2016.04 Postdoctoral Researcher
Institute of Geology and Geophysics Chinese Academy of Sciences
1. Jincheng Xu, Wei Zhang, Xiaofei Chen, and Quanshi Guo, 2019, Minimum semblance weighted stacking with polarity correction for surface microseismic data processing. The Leading Edge, 38(8): 630-636.
2. Jin Wang, Jincheng Xu, Jianfeng Zhang, Qiancheng Liu, Linong Liu, 2018, High-resolution imaging: a wavelet stretch correction in de-absorption prestack time migration approach. Exploration Geophysics, Accepted.
3. Jincheng Xu, Wei Liu, Jin Wang, Linong Liu and Jianfeng Zhang, 2018, An efficient implementation of 3D high-resolution imaging for large-scale seismic data with GPU/CPU heterogeneous parallel computing. Computers & Geosciences, 111, 272-282.
4. Jincheng Xu, Hao Zhang, Jianfeng Zhang, 2018, A robust surface-consistent residual phase corrections method based on migrated gathers. Exploration Geophysics, 49, 336-344.
5. Jincheng Xu, Jianfeng Zhang, 2017, Prestack time migration of nonplanar data: Improving topography prestack time migration with dip-angle domain stationary-phase filtering and effective velocity inversion. Geophysics, 82(3), S235-S246.
6. Jincheng Xu, Hao Zhang, Jianfeng Zhang, Zhengwei Li and Wei Liu, 2017, Pre-stack time migration based onstationary-phase stacking in the dip-angle domain. Journal of Geophysics and Engineering, 14(2017), 272-282.
7. Jincheng Xu, Jianfeng Zhang, 2016, Residual static corrections based on migrated gathers. Chinese J .Geophys (in Chinese), 59 (02): 655-663.
8. Hao Zhang, Jincheng Xu, Jinbo Li. 2016, Enhanced 3D Prestack Depth Imaging of Broadband data from the South China Sea: A case study. Exploration Geophysics, 47(3), 219-227.
9. Hao Zhang, Jincheng Xu, Qiancheng Liu, Jianfeng Zhang, 2016, Imaging 2D rugged topography seismic data: A topography PSTM approach integrated with residual static correction. Journal of Seismic Exploration, 25: 339-358.
10. Jianfeng Zhang, Zhengwei Li, Linong Liu, Jin Wang, and Jincheng Xu, 2016, High-resolution imaging: An approach by incorporating stationary-phase implementation into deabsorption prestack time migration. Geophysics, 81(5), S317–S331.
11. Jianfeng Zhang, Jincheng Xu and Hao Zhang, 2012, Migration from 3D irregular surfaces: A prestack time migration approach. Geophysics, 77(5), S117–S129.